Saturday 6 July 2019

SATURDAY SESSIONS # 6






                                                                       
A silent, glassy vehicle the size of a car lands on a cushion of air in front of me. Two beautiful Lemurians alight and rush to my assistance, helping me back onto the seat, making a big fuss over me. Clearly, nobody snoozes and falls off a public bench in Lemuria. At this stage, other concerned Lemurians have gathered around the bench.  They all seem to be communicating with each other busily and excitedly in total silence.                                                                                                               
Dear Reader, it was only through the kindness of Lucy that I was able to make a series of recordings of this strange, life-changing tale over the next few days, because I would surely have forgotten most of it, as one forgets a dream. Indeed, to her great credit, she cancelled her two remaining appointments for that afternoon, as she feared I may lose my tentative connection to Lemuria altogether if I had to wait another day.
You see, my beautiful rescuers in Lemuria succeeded in communicating with me and I with them. The telepathy was not quite what I was expecting, not that I was expecting anything in particular when they invited me to chat. It was based on musical tones, a bit like a tuning fork when it vibrates.  
The difficult part to explain with any clarity is the soundless, non-linear aspect of that form of communication. Imagine listening to a song instantaneously, a short song, but a whole song, nevertheless.  I know the tuning fork is a poor analogy but it's the best comparison that springs to mind right now. You see, the receiver of the communication is like another tuning fork, picking up the vibrations and vibrating at the same frequency.  
Initially, when I started speaking, you know, using my vocal chords, speaking aloud, they all stepped back, a little startled, some of them giggling nervously, amused at the noisy tourist in their midst.  But I quickly adapted to merely thinking my thoughts instead of speaking them, speech for them obviously being such a loud and crude manner of communication, especially in view of the fact that these extraordinary, gentle people can actually hear each other's heartbeat.                                                                                                               
The two rescuers smilingly explained that the voice and, indeed, language itself is used only for singing, mainly in the Temples of Light. Amazingly, we seemed to know how to interpret each other's thoughts, irrespective of the language, or tool of communication, we were thinking in. Don't ask me how it all worked. I was thinking linear thoughts, of course, and they weren't, but I still, mysteriously, understood them!  That's why, when Lucy brought me back to full consciousness, I was able to recall and record all the events and conversations I had experienced.                                              
Although my clothes, language, culture, life, past, everything, was different, of course, my name, Jordan, remained the same. As well as certain annoying personality traits too, I'll have to add.  My full name was Jordan Karpathian.                                     
What follows is the unedited transcript of my recordings.  All the communications, observations and dialogues recorded are, of course, an instant translation, or transposition rather, of what was exchanged telepathically in Lemuria.                     
Lest the Reader fear that universal telepathy in Lemuria was invasive of one's privacy, let me assure you that listening in on other people's thoughts without their permission was unthinkable. And as the Reader will soon discover, the Prime Directive was the one and only law in Lemuria. Fans of the Star Trek movies and TV series will be familiar with this popular phrase introduced to us by the series creator, Gene Roddenberry, who, I understand, obtained the phrase indirectly from an extra-terrestrial source, according to a number of accounts in the public domain.  For those unfamiliar with the term, the Prime Directive prohibits interference of any kind, private, interpersonal, public, national, international and interplanetary.                                   
Thank you for your patience!  I shall now continue with my report.      

You can catch up on the first five chunks of the story here:
gregoryrosenstock.blogspot.com

# 7 next Saturday!  😄

www.gregoryrosenstock.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment